What we do …
- An evening meeting each month, with talks on gardening topics, competitions, plant sales & refreshments.
- Visits to gardens, flower shows etc
- A Summer & Autumn flower show
- A plant fair each May, selling bedding, Herbaceous & vegetable plants.
Where & when …
- We meet at 8pm on the second Tuesday of each month at St Matthew’s Church Hall, Muncaster Close, Ashford.
- Each month we issue a Newsletter to members giving details of the next meeting, coming events, news items etc.
Give us a try …
- You can come to a meeting as a visitor, entry £1 or to join us, membership is £6 per person or £10 for couples per calendar year.
- You will meet fellow gardeners who share your interest and can tell us about your successes or problems. There is always someone who can help!