2021 Outings Programme Unfortunately we are unable to announce details of our April outing until we
know what restrictions will be in place then. However, as a ‘stopgap’, here is a link to the National Gardens Scheme which offers online talks and virtual visits to gardens, as we can’t physically visit them at the moment www.ngs.org.uk
Plant Fair 2021 Planned for Saturday 1st May
Plant Swap 2021 – Saturday 3rd July
2021 Open Gardens event We are unable to announce details until we know what restrictions will be in place then.
What we do …
- An evening meeting each month, with talks on gardening topics, competitions, plant sales & refreshments.
- Visits to gardens, flower shows etc
- A Summer & Autumn flower show
- A plant fair each May, selling bedding, Herbaceous & vegetable plants.
Where & when …
- We meet at 8 pm on the second Tuesday of each month at St Matthew’s Church Hall, Muncaster Close, Ashford.
- Each month we issue a Newsletter to members giving details of the next meeting, coming events, news items etc.
Give us a try …
- You can come to a meeting as a visitor, entry £1 or to join us, membership is £6 per person or £10 for couples per calendar year.
- You will meet fellow gardeners who share your interest and can tell us about your successes or problems. There is always someone who can help!